2006 GLRPPR Strategic Planning Meeting
Wednesday, February 22 - 10:30am - 5:30pm
Thursday, February 23 - 8:30am - 12:45pm
The 2006 GLRPPR Strategic Planning Meeting was held on the 12th floor of the EPA Region 5 building February 22nd and 23rd, 2006, and was facilitated by Mr. John Perrecone from U.S. EPA Region 5.
The objectives of the meeting were:
- Identify what each state is doing now.
- How are we measuring P2 accomplishments and waste reductions due to P2.
- What are our common problems among the states.
- How can the Great Lakes states coordinate and collaborate better.
- Identify how GLRPPR can fit into the collaboration efforts of the states.
- Discuss funding sources available
Questions? Contact Debra Jacobson, GLRPPR Executive Director, at
630.472.5019 or email@example.com
Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable (GLRPPR)
One East Hazelwood Drive Champaign, IL 61820
University of Illinios Privacy Notice