2012 Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable Annual Meeting Recap
Help out GLRPPR by filling out the In-Kind Contribution form.
By completing the In-Kind Contribution Form every time that you invest your time in GLRPPR activities, you have the opportunity to help sustain the program.
Wednesday, August 15, 2012
U.S. EPA Region 5 Headquarters
77 West Jackson Blvd.,
- Meeting webinar archive -- Please note: There were some audio dropouts during the original broadcast. The sound will come back after it stops.
Note: To save these files to your computer, right-click on the link, and choose "Save Target As..."
- Connecting Green Chemistry to the Existing State Pollution Prevention Program and Design for the Environment presented by Al Innes, Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- Design for the Environment (DfE) Update, presented by Libby Sommer, U.S. EPA Design for the Environment Program
- E3: A Growth Strategy For American Manufacturers and Their Communities presented by Donna Twickler, Region 5
- Front Line Green, presented by Jon Guenin, Purdue Technical Assistance Program
- Lawn to Lake: Healthy Landscapes, Healthy Lakes, presented by Sarah Neville, Safer Pest Control Project
- Minnesota Road Salt and Turf Training Models presented by Andy Ronchak, Minnesota Pollution Control Agency, and Connie Fortin, Fortin Consulting
- Multi-State Reduction of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons from Coal Tar-Based Sealants presented by Al Innes, Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
- State Updates
Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable (GLRPPR)
One East Hazelwood Drive Champaign, IL 61820
University of Illinios Privacy Notice