GLRPPR Sector Resource: Waste Reduction Assistance Program (WRAP) On-Site Audit Report : Secondary Seafood Processor
Waste Reduction Assistance Program (WRAP) On-Site Audit Report : Secondary Seafood Processor
This report is the result of an audit of a secondary seafood processing plant. The purpose of the report is to:
- Identify the wastes produced in this facility and the processes by which they are generated.
- Recommend methods of waste reduction for this facility.
- Identify waste management practices.
- Analyze the cost benefits of the waste reduction
- Provide an example to other facilities of how to conduct a waste reduction audit.
Alaska Health Project
Case study/success story
Date of Publication:
Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable (GLRPPR)
One East Hazelwood Drive Champaign, IL 61820